Tuesday 18 October 2011

Online Tutoring Experience

Hi All,

This write up is for the tutors who are passionate for teaching and helping students across the globe and for the students who hesitate to learn online.

Teaching in a classroom and online are very different experiences and I have found both of them interesting in different ways.

While tutoring at home, its nothing new, the same years old traditional classroom and a tutor (me), the ambiance is quite serious. Though I try to make it interactive and fun way to learn Overcoming Math Anxiety but it is quite formal. While tutoring online involves digital whiteboard may be Wiziq, Twiddla, Elluminate, or others which are colorful and has many tools, using those tools we can teach, and students can learn effectively. Moreover the voice chat makes its much interactive. Students and tutors are comfortable at their own houses and e-Learning makes it informal way of Learning.
Initially, it took me time to understand whether a student is listening to what I am tutoring, or he is busy chatting with friends, the student is really understanding what I am teaching or he/she is just saying "yes", but now after years of experience i can feel the confidence in their voice and judge if they are really getting the concept or not.
Interacting with students round the globe and helping them with their difficulties made me achieve my personal goals.
I have helped my students in math, science & computer science, in their school projects and assignments and found them quite satisfied. This makes me realize that teaching at home or online are both equally interesting but are completely different ways to reach your students.
Initially, its difficult to gain concentration of your student but after few sessions, you understand your student and you know how to deal with every student differently.
So those tutors who are passionate for teaching should try online tutoring and students who hesitate to get help online should try once and then, decide if e-learning is as effective as classroom tutoring or not.

Dedicated to:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Abha-chaitanya-women-welfare-society/189341604562839?ref=hl
"Abha chaitanya women welfare society"

HAPPY TUTORING!!!
Nitisha
B.E (CS) MBA (e-com)

44 comments:

  1. Its fun Learning Math with Nitisha Mam
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. the white board is really colorful..
    ..i enjoy studying maths online rather than in the classroom..it is a new and an amazing experience studying online..every one should try it once..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a nice blog, I wish to See more.I love studying online especially with you mam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear students thanks for your comments, i will surely write more blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. di.....its really very gud......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing

    Its a nice blog, I wish to See more.I love studying online especially with you mam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nitisha its a nice blog...when are you writing next blog, these are good to read..

    ReplyDelete
  8. good keep it up...
    its good if u give more useful information... some facts also

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure harsh i will include some facts in my next blog.. that will be useful,
    thanks for ur feed back

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey, i have seen u tutoring students... its amazing really

    ReplyDelete
  11. good starting, i like ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog, if you have any job opportunities Let me know the Same

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Everyone for ur support

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog... keep writing mam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, u have got good command over english, we are Indore based Online tutoring Company... We are going to Launch our business in January... Would u like to join us????

    ReplyDelete
  16. i njoy online tutoring with u

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey, hello its a nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. u have taught me without fee... thanx for helping me in making my career .... god bless u

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice blog dear... good going :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. very nice blog ... I read your blogs regularly

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very Nicely Written, Nice Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want to teach students Please provide me details about it, its very nice blog, u've given much information. i have seen all above white board now.

    ReplyDelete
  23. mam...i ve learned a lot from u, thank u

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi,

    I want to venture in this field... could you please let me know how do I start up... !

    Thanks!
    Manu

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice write up, Nitisha. Well done. Tutoring is a fun way to give back to society. Being a teacher is so special. I liked every point of your blog. I wish you have a great career ahead. Good Luck . Happy Tutoring.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey- fantastic blog, simply looking around some sites, appears a really nice blog platform you are using.

    private tutor

    ReplyDelete
  27. thanks for the feedback, i boost up my interest in blogging

    ReplyDelete
  28. good...but its quite difficult to find and make student understand online...

    nice try...


    visit my blog for latest bollywood news and gossips...
    http://bollywoodnewsbeats.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice post!! Please visit http://www.quicklocals.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I wish you a good luck for your work...!! Keep it up...!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. A good writing style and information is certainly useful. For all readers continue to write such excellent articles.

    private investigator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for encouragement, i ll surely keep writing articles :)

      Delete
  32. Yes nitisha, u are awesome teacher, my kid has got benefit from u by learning online.
    Thanks
    God bless u
    Keep doin good work.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Nitisha,
    Thanks for tutoring my younger sister, she scored 80% in her semesters, u r doing good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete